- Part#: 87440
- Size: 4 ½”
- Type: 29
- Material: Premium Zirconium (European Grade)
- Grit: 40X
- Packaged: Sold by the box of 10
- Backing: Fiberglass Backed
- Density: HIGH DENSITY or JUMBO
- Arbor: 7/8”
- Ideal Materials: Ise on Ferrous Metals (Iron, Steel, Welds, etc.) and Low Grade Stainless Steels
- Max RPM: 13,300
4 ½” High Density or JUMBO Flap discs made with the highest quality European materials. This is a premium product with extraordinary life. This JUMBO style has significantly more paper than a regular density flap disc which allows more grain for longer usage and less down time. This High Density style is gaining more and more popularity due to the greater range of stock removal and finishing. These are designed with a Type 29 configuration that translates to a built-in attack angle for more aggressive cutting action. This also allows less operator fatigue on flat work and contours. Ideal for chamfering, beveling, grinding and blending. HARDCORE Flap Discs by CORE Abrasives will outlast any competitors like DeWalt, Weiler, Norton, Pferd, Random, Black Hawk, United Abrasives and CGW versions. Simply no better value- they offer performance and pricing. Removes more metal every 5 minutes than a grinding wheel does!
- Made with the highest quality European material.
- High Density or JUMBO style allow a greater range of stock removal and finishing.
- Contaminant-Free for Stainless Applications
- Designed for electric and air grinders.
- Available in 36, 40, 80, and 120 Grit
- Available in 7/8 arbor or 5/8-11 thread on arbors